Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 300,819 Dinar in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)