Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.911 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 387,427 Dinar (35,507 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (38 minutes ago)