Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.953 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,634 Dinar (35,756 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)