Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.923 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 372,066 Dinar (34,062 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)