Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17805 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 527,528 Dinar (2,962,734 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)