Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18275 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 520,562 Dinar (2,848,454 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)