Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20717 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 459,932 Dinar (2,220,046 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)