Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17933 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 466,243 Dinar (2,599,939 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)