Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.386 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 377,105 Dinar (85,989 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)