Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.272 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 308,160 Dinar (58,451 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (37 minutes ago)