Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.487 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 337,707 Dinar (61,543 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)