Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.544 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 651,576 Dinar (€5,149) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 423,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)