Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18201 DZD / CLP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 360,963 Dinar (CH$1,983,208) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)