Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.897 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 745,683 Dinar (kr 57,817) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)