Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.176 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 168% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,006,490 Dinar (kr 76,385) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)