Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.458 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 385,850 Dinar (24,961 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (38 minutes ago)