Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.670 DZD / KGS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 48% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 175,225 Dinar (104,941 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)