Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.638 DZD / KGS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 48% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 187,453 Dinar (114,468 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)