Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.582 DZD / KGS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 261,505 Dinar (165,296 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (37 minutes ago)