Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 847,051 Dinar (¥860,377) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)