Cost of living comparison between Osaka, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.967 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 746,455 Dinar (¥772,304) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)