Cost of living comparison between Osaka, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.054 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 938,578 Dinar (¥890,674) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)