Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.620 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 309,234 Dinar ($b18,606) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (about 1 hour ago)