Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.836 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 402,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 368,537 Dinar ($b23,272) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)