Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.991 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 367,745 Dinar ($b22,997) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)