Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.225 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 686,555 Dinar (56,161 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)