Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35197 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 182,689 Dinar (519,040 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)