Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 996 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.250 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 268,955 Dinar (9,195 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)