Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 850 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.841 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 487,599 Dinar (€4,138) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (39 minutes ago)