Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 910 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.383 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 395,626 Dinar (€3,259) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)