Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 763 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.180 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 473,552 Dinar (€4,007) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)