Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 696 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.253 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 343,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 339,997 Dinar (10,224 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)