Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.979 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 377,009 Dinar (13,974 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)