Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.656 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 403,219 Dinar (15,127 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)