Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.756 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 316,987 Dinar (11,023 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)