Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33671 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 309,714 Dinar (919,830 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)