Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.456 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 370,577 Dinar (11,781 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)