Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.641 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 389,383 Dinar (14,087 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)