Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.206 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 394,321 Dinar (11,875 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)