Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.194 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,186 Dinar (15,373 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 362,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)