Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 361,697 Dinar (Php164,355) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)