Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 259,093 Dinar (Php115,001) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)