Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.246 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 365,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 289,314 Dinar (Php128,805) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)