Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 387,626 Dinar (¥371,476) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (38 minutes ago)