Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.015 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 731,351 Dinar (¥720,632) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)