Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.056 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 752,432 Dinar (¥712,226) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)