Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 DZD / MKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 273,728 Dinar (144,670 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)