Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.222 DZD / MKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 244,720 Dinar (110,113 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (about 1 hour ago)