Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.014 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 360,735 Dinar (89,867₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (23 minutes ago)