Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.286 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,277 Dinar (97,595₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)