Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 833 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.801 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 93% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 726,292 Dinar (kr38,631) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 376,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)