Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.327 DZD / DKK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 549,958 Dinar (kr33,683) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (28 minutes ago)