Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.508 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,974 Dinar (GH₵17,805) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (42 minutes ago)