Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.967 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 758,482 Dinar (¥784,748) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)