Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 761,902 Dinar (¥777,483) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)