Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 657,408 Dinar (¥630,018) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,733 (about 2 hours ago)