Cost of living comparison between Numazu, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.060 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 123% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 907,291 Dinar (¥855,763) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (29 minutes ago)