Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 619,178 Dinar (¥644,340) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)