Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 611,064 Dinar (¥626,901) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (42 minutes ago)