Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.772 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,639 Dinar (R$ 13,049) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)