Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 290,853 Dinar (304,078 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)