Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 336,254 Dinar (339,130 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)