Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 931 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.183 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 274,452 Dinar (232,055 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)