Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 423,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 394,423 Dinar (375,678 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)