Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 371,849 Dinar (375,030 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (5 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (36 minutes ago)