Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 384,604 Dinar (407,340 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)