Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.498 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 331,972 Dinar (R$ 10,215) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)