Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.305 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 413,162 Dinar (R$ 12,044) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (43 minutes ago)