Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 821 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 DZD / XPF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 145% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 748,416 Dinar (655,491 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)