Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30285 DZD / MRO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 335,070 Dinar (1,106,385 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)