Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.290 DZD / MRU
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 340,410 Dinar (103,467 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)