Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30520 DZD / MRO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,645 Dinar (1,420,872 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)