Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.397 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 576,822 Dinar (£4,108) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)