Cost of living comparison between Northampton, United Kingdom and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 134.661 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 610,884 Dinar (£4,536) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)