Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.048 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 724,294 Dinar (60,117 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)