Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.200 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 755,993 Dinar (61,965 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)