Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.341 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 719,241 Dinar (58,282 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)