Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.382 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 745,478 Dinar (60,206 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)