Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.440 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 571,832 Dinar (42,548 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)