Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 285.950 DZD / OMR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,698 Dinar (﷼ 1,510) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)