Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 316,181 Dinar (руб 163,907) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)