Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.917 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 271,100 Dinar (руб 141,428) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)