Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.872 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 238,868 Dinar (руб 127,613) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)