Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.844 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 330,223 Dinar (руб 179,105) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)