Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.799 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 353,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,227 Dinar (руб 159,113) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)