Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 286,146 Dinar (₨163,106) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)