Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.790 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 486,367 Dinar (R$ 15,300) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (35 minutes ago)