Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.441 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 392,128 Dinar (R$ 12,087) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 302,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)