Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.305 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 511,329 Dinar (R$ 14,906) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)