Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.637 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 548,721 Dinar (R$ 15,842) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)