Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.840 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 559,699 Dinar (R$ 15,616) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)