Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.188 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 256,139 Dinar (215,612 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)