Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 797 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 291,744 Dinar (255,328 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)