Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 DZD / RSD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 297,794 Dinar (313,641 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)