Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.857 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 428,271 Dinar (元27,009) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)