Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.832 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 64% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 614,914 Dinar (€4,629) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 374,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)