Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 655,993 Dinar (¥680,793) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)