Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.004 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 433,240 Dinar (Mex$ 72,155) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 384,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)