Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.676 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 450,387 Dinar (Mex$ 79,350) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)