Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.116 DZD / MXN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,666 Dinar (Mex$ 83,395) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)