Cost of living comparison between Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 724 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 134.480 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 617,752 Dinar (£4,594) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (36 minutes ago)