Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.434 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 394,196 Dinar (R 41,785) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)