Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.665 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 588,143 Dinar (AU$7,291) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)