Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.910 DZD / AUD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 96% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 784,672 Dinar (AU$9,029) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 401,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (43 minutes ago)