Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.693 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 117% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 704,348 Dinar (NZ$8,622) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)