Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.107 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 112% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 763,487 Dinar (NZ$9,531) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (41 minutes ago)