Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.855 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 116% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 837,611 Dinar (NZ$10,359) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 388,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)