Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.086 DZD / NZD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 150% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 935,900 Dinar (NZ$11,834) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (17 minutes ago)